Smafty Mac: Fighting the kakistocracy!!!

Advice and journalism from a very unqualified source.
Search Now:
In Association with Amazon.com

Smafty's Bio

this is a Proud Liberal Site

Stand up and be counted

Visit the links

Fighting the slide back to the Dark Ages!.

<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Site Relauch

Update

7:39 AM

From wthe time I wrote this post until about 3 minutes ago I completely made up an entire days time, it's not ready yet but I think I'll have all of the bugs (graphics and little touches) worked out by Thursday. I'm still shooting for next month but if it goes any easier I might have to change my plans!

It looks really good right now, I'm glad I had this time to do all of these things!



As you may have noticed some of the links don't work and some of the graphics aren't loading, that's my fault not your browsers.

I have found another host with cheap PHP and MYSQL so to morrow is moving and configuring day, oh boy!

This sucks because it's taking longer than I planned on, the other host I was using just didn't pan out so i had to go looking and to top it off I went to the emergency room this evening for chest pains and shortness of breath, I'm alright apparently I have a pulled muscle on my rib cage or a back muscle thats forcing me to take shorter, more frequent breaths causing acute hyperventilation. From what I'm told this is a common problem in young guys like myself and I'm not complaining, it's better than heart or lung problems. The doctor even complemented my demeanor about the whole thing, apparently the guys that come in with this freak out and start hyperventilating and pass out, I didn't...almost getting out of the car but I remained calm and took long deep breaths and stayed pretty placid.

So that was fun....if hospital gowns and EKGs are your kind of thing but I'm back and ready to go and of course this is just how things work out, there's always something slowing you down but everything is OK!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

covercoverAmazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More Smafty's Archives

If you made it this far how about throwing me a few bucks, it'll make you a happier person! (not really)

Be lazy like Smafty Mac and go to   www.buildfree.org  where you can build a totally free website!

Google
WWW the-age-of-reason.blogspot.com/