Smafty Mac: Fighting the kakistocracy!!!

Advice and journalism from a very unqualified source.
Search Now:
In Association with Amazon.com

Smafty's Bio

this is a Proud Liberal Site

Stand up and be counted

Visit the links

Fighting the slide back to the Dark Ages!.

<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Well Blogger was fucked up almost all day yesterday and today so posting wasn't an option, my apology to all of you who read this blog!

I am kind of a bastard about Holidays, I don't celebrate them if I can avoid it. Back when I was am 8-5 person I volunteered for Holiday work to avoid them and for the double pay you get, that's serious cash fuck Thanksgiving, double Fuck Christmas I'm getting paid!

The Holidays are for you to give thanks and the other big one is peace on Earth, good will towards man. I don't think paying lip service towards common decency is OK you should always be wanting that, striving to do that and not over Turkey. The golden rule and being thankful is what being a good person is all about and I hate holiday sales that make morally cheap holidays the whores fall and winter.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

covercoverAmazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More Smafty's Archives

If you made it this far how about throwing me a few bucks, it'll make you a happier person! (not really)

Be lazy like Smafty Mac and go to   www.buildfree.org  where you can build a totally free website!

Google
WWW the-age-of-reason.blogspot.com/