Smafty Mac: Fighting the kakistocracy!!!

Advice and journalism from a very unqualified source.
Search Now:
In Association with Amazon.com

Smafty's Bio

this is a Proud Liberal Site

Stand up and be counted

Visit the links

Fighting the slide back to the Dark Ages!.

<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

Responding to hate mail is always fun, I let some of it go by and just don't respond or I send them something mean, or funny but always snarky.

I get boat loads of hate mail and I read all of it, I never delete so sometimes they are long winded crap or they're just really short and snippy. I love Hate mail by the way, I LOVE IT!

The anger that comes my way because of the Hannity is a moron site is amazing and I can't help but chuckle at some of these douche bags and sometimes the sheer stupidity of these guys are GREAT self esteem boosters, ever worry about anything about yourself get some hate mail and see just how fucking cool you really are!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

covercoverAmazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More Smafty's Archives

If you made it this far how about throwing me a few bucks, it'll make you a happier person! (not really)

Be lazy like Smafty Mac and go to   www.buildfree.org  where you can build a totally free website!

Google
WWW the-age-of-reason.blogspot.com/