Smafty Mac: Fighting the kakistocracy!!!

Advice and journalism from a very unqualified source.
Search Now:
In Association with Amazon.com

Smafty's Bio

this is a Proud Liberal Site

Stand up and be counted

Visit the links

Fighting the slide back to the Dark Ages!.

<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Smafty Mac on the road

Over the next three weeks I will be on the road away from my Computer. I have business in Silicon valley then I'm going to Arizona to visit my sister and her kids and after that wherever the wind takes we, better known as NYC (if economically feasible). Normal work will keep me even farther away from my computer so I have come up with an Idea: Chronicle my adventures for you.

I am setting up a travel log complete with pictures and audio commentary to document my time away from the blogsphere! Today I will purchase a Palm Zire 72 that will allow me to do all of that and more, plus with Bluetooth wireless connectivity I can surf the web and send posts when I want them sent.

Today I have about 30 more minutes before I am gone all day again so just in case you think I'm just being lazy this next week, I'm really not. I leave town on Wednesday and come back God knows when so I have to put more hours in for more money lucky me and try to make it to NYC for the showdown because getting pelted by rubber bullets sounds like a good way of starting a road trip!

See on on the road, and you'll see lots of me!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

covercoverAmazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More Smafty's Archives

If you made it this far how about throwing me a few bucks, it'll make you a happier person! (not really)

Be lazy like Smafty Mac and go to   www.buildfree.org  where you can build a totally free website!

Google
WWW the-age-of-reason.blogspot.com/