Smafty Mac: Fighting the kakistocracy!!!

Advice and journalism from a very unqualified source.
Search Now:
In Association with Amazon.com

Smafty's Bio

this is a Proud Liberal Site

Stand up and be counted

Visit the links

Fighting the slide back to the Dark Ages!.

<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 29, 2004

DNC wrap-up

What a day, I missed most of it due to my project to fix up my backyard, busy day and lots of breakin' stuff!

Edwards speech was at least an 8 out of 10, Clinton and Obama really tore the roof off the Fleet center. I was hoping that John would have brought up the free speech zones and more about himself and Kerry but otherwise the "Two Americas" idea is catching on and it's all very true!

Missing everything today really threw me off and digging and breaking stuff really took it out of me, maybe I could catch some zzs now (seeing as how I've had 2 hours of sleep over the last 48 hours)

I will cover post responce to the speech and I hope Kerry knocks it out of the park tomorrow night, voters need to hear him address terrorism, people with screw themselves economically if they think they need to be protected he need to hit the rightwingers right where it hurts, Republican myths of being strong defense.

Kerry needs an 11 tomorrow night and to lose that stick up his ass, all I hope will occur tomorrow!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

covercoverAmazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More Smafty's Archives

If you made it this far how about throwing me a few bucks, it'll make you a happier person! (not really)

Be lazy like Smafty Mac and go to   www.buildfree.org  where you can build a totally free website!

Google
WWW the-age-of-reason.blogspot.com/