Smafty Mac: Fighting the kakistocracy!!!

Advice and journalism from a very unqualified source.
Search Now:
In Association with Amazon.com

Smafty's Bio

this is a Proud Liberal Site

Stand up and be counted

Visit the links

Fighting the slide back to the Dark Ages!.

<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Welcome to the new design of Smafty Mac aka The Age of Reason

This is of course a work in progress and will only get better...after it hits rock bottom and scares away my readers.

If you have suggestions or comments or hope I drop dead like all Commies should leave post on my comment board.


You will still get more of this



Oops, they caught me crappin' me pants, better tell unca Dick.

I'm probably getting drafted for this site but hell I don't need a leg, the left one has always given me problems.

Or

Enjoy witty commentary such as...

The mastermind behind the murder of almost 3000 people is still alive and putting out more mix tapes than 50 cent.

Did you notice that Bush was in his truck during Condi's testimony?
Apperently if her speech went south, so would he.


Witty AND Topical

Stay glued to your seats, enjoy the ride, and helps us kick Bush out of our office!, help me fight the Kakistocracy!


Update

If your on a Mac, use Safari, Camino, or Foxfire! Don't use Internet explorer it's a crappy browser that never works, does block pop ups and might be developed by the Devil.

If your on a Windows Machine, I could use some info from you, my Laptop doesn't have an ethernet card and when I bought one it failed to work so I cannot edit content so IE6 might make this blog look very funky...I have no idea.

So if you could help, I would appreciate it!!!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

covercoverAmazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More Smafty's Archives

If you made it this far how about throwing me a few bucks, it'll make you a happier person! (not really)

Be lazy like Smafty Mac and go to   www.buildfree.org  where you can build a totally free website!

Google
WWW the-age-of-reason.blogspot.com/