Smafty Mac: Fighting the kakistocracy!!!

Advice and journalism from a very unqualified source.
Search Now:
In Association with Amazon.com

Smafty's Bio

this is a Proud Liberal Site

Stand up and be counted

Visit the links

Fighting the slide back to the Dark Ages!.

<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Kos,

Let me start by saying I've been called "Right Wing", "Homophobe", "Faggot" and other nice word I won't mention. I've been "told" to be more outraged over situations where I don't give a damn, and been told to "tone down my anger" when I have the right to be furious. I have been 100% correct and 100% dead wrong, I admit it, this is a commentary with views expressed by ME, not a campaign or special interest group; just Smafty J. Mac.

On to the Kerry blog group

Kos was removed because of a post regarding the Mercs that were killed the other day, which he retracted, The right jumped on it and spun into full attack mode putting pressure on Kerry's people to remove him from the Blogger link; which has been done. Manufactured outrage at it's best.

Kerry's web guys, get a spine...you want to win; you need to take risks and stand for something, let me remind you what Bloggers have done for the campaign

*$26,700,000 total raised online in any quarter*

Atrios and Kos both have raised insane amounts of money the campaign and in return Kos gets removed and Atrios wants to be removed. The Kerry people still have those old time Democrats running things, guys I imagine are afraid to step outside let alone speak their minds about issues or beliefs. These old timers need to go, they aren't ready for us, I say crazy things but it's my opinion and the love I get from readers and the bulk of hate mail means it's working, people are reading and learning there is a connection between the gulf in politics: *Blogging*.

I signed up for blog ads, asked them to look my way so I can drive up traffic and make some extra money. I could use the money but if this is the treatment bloggers get if some "Special interest group" finds something it doesn't like; too bad you're gone. I love being independent especially politically and this whole fiasco really goes to the point I wouldn't be welcome in the Democratic party, I speak my mind, I have an opinion that I don't check with talking points to get my facts straight and I'm not afraid to be out front with my beliefs or who I am: The Democratic party wouldn't know what to do with me if I did caucus with them.

Bloggers and the Internet junkies are the new Grass roots in American politics, embrace us or leave us alone. Do you see Republicans doing this to each other?

Where was the outrage on the Right when Coulter spewed this:

Moreover, if we're going to start delving into exactly who did what back then, maybe Max Cleland should stop allowing Democrats to portray him as a war hero who lost his limbs taking enemy fire on the battlefields of Vietnam.


Cleland lost three limbs in an accident during a routine noncombat mission where he was about to drink beer with friends. He saw a grenade on the ground and picked it up. He could have done that at Fort Dix. In fact, Cleland could have dropped a grenade on his foot as a National Guardsman –- or what Cleland sneeringly calls "weekend warriors." Luckily for Cleland's political career and current pomposity about Bush, he happened to do it while in Vietnam.


There is more than a whiff of dishonesty in how Cleland is presented to the American people. Terry McAuliffe goes around saying, "Max Cleland, a triple amputee who left three limbs on the battlefield of Vietnam," was thrown out of office because Republicans "had the audacity to call Max Cleland unpatriotic." Mr. Cleland, a word of advice: When a slimy weasel like Terry McAuliffe is vouching for your combat record, it's time to sound "retreat" on that subject.

Oh, right there wasn't any, Kos says something and he becomes a lepar, don't fall into the trap.

I'm focused on removing Bush from office by election or impeachment. I will keep on doing what I do, saying what I say.

Kerry's web guys, don't be morons and cut us out; you only hurt the campaign!


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

covercoverAmazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More Smafty's Archives

If you made it this far how about throwing me a few bucks, it'll make you a happier person! (not really)

Be lazy like Smafty Mac and go to   www.buildfree.org  where you can build a totally free website!

Google
WWW the-age-of-reason.blogspot.com/