Smafty Mac: Fighting the kakistocracy!!!

Advice and journalism from a very unqualified source.
Search Now:
In Association with Amazon.com

Smafty's Bio

this is a Proud Liberal Site

Stand up and be counted

Visit the links

Fighting the slide back to the Dark Ages!.

<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 12, 2003

Sorry about the lack of posts this week but I have been all over.

Monday: Santa Barbara, This was a suprise to me I wasn't expecting to go anywhere but a frantic family member woke me I had 10 minutes to get ready to go to. I work at night so I have to sleep during the day and I just feel asleep at 7:00 am-rattled awake 8:34- left at 8:44 am. and the kick; we stayed for 19 minutes well I live over 150 miles away from there and it took 2 hours to get there only to leave in under 20 minutes.

Tuesday: Atascadero: We live about 15 miles from the city we get perscriptions at so we spent an entire day in A town because they screwed up.

WEDNSDAY: Fresno: a trip to the Childrens hospital more driving usually I have to be in Fresno once a month and it's always a pain in the @$$.

Thursday: More all day medicine trip because the pharmacy is retarded.

Friday: I hope I can sleep a little, God forbid I end up going to some sh*t hole like Bakersfield or Brainson!

Still on the Clark watch will post my full thoughts after giving him a chance. I also watched and recorded the other candidates too, I've watched about 28 hours of C-Span, way too much for the average man. I will give my opinions of the 9 tomorrow night if I'm not in Boise of course!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

covercoverAmazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More Smafty's Archives

If you made it this far how about throwing me a few bucks, it'll make you a happier person! (not really)

Be lazy like Smafty Mac and go to   www.buildfree.org  where you can build a totally free website!

Google
WWW the-age-of-reason.blogspot.com/